YAESU FTDx10 with N1mm / mmtty

I have seen every video ( only youtube I can find is for the ft-710, but it should be the same?) and have read everything I can find  When I go  to tx, all I get is a solid tone. Does anyone have any screen shot of their working settings? I don’t have an other ideas. Please help guys. This is for rtty.


 



 

Sorry if I confused anyone…I need it for the dx10….I followed a you tube video for the 710 thinking it would be the same but I was not able to get it to work. I found a setup in this group, it talks about a com port with winkeyer. I have no idea what that is or how to get it. Also I see some ops saying you need to use scu-17 from yaesu to get it going. I am completely lost at this points. 


I have followed step by step different set ups and still no luck. Right now cat control works but when I go to tx, all it does is send a solid tone.

VIDEO   -- https://groups.io/g/YAESU-FTDX10/attachment/1897/0/367684D5-CFB7-45E7-816E-E23ECA51ECEE.MOV


Disclaimer: I've never used N1MM or RTTY. I use the FLDIGI, WSJT and winlink/VARA suites sometimes, but just LOG4OM for most casual SSB/DX work. But I found the N1MM site, and a search of the downloads for FTDX10 RTTY resulted in a release update and the attached file.  Hope it helps!

https://groups.io/g/YAESU-FTDX10/attachment/1898/0/FTdx10_N1MM_2TONE.pdf


If I remember from earlier you were using the computer with fldigi  or some other program.  If so you have to have the FTdx10 set to SSBu as this is an audio derived rtty signal.  Use the RTTYu setting on the FTdx10 only if you're using the canned memory in the radio for messages or using a keyboard plugged into the rig and using the rig to decode not the computer.


I found the 2tone program and downloaded it onto my system….nothing seemed to changed. Im really frustrated at this point. I reset the program and went over the set up with the instruction and got no improvement. Does anyone know of a instruction sheet I can follow to get this working. My main problem is that I get errors that say the ports are not available or they are in use. Just ports 8 and 9. Nothing else is plugged in so im completely lost at this point. Any takers that would be willing to do face time or a phone call? With the port in use error I also get a solid ton on tx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.
OFFICIAL FORUM FOR YAESU FTDX10
The New FTDX10

https://groups.io/g/YAESU-FTDX10
.