Aether logger for Mac OS with the FTDX10

 Aether logger for Mac OS with the FTDX10

Does anyone know how to set up the Aether logger for Mac OS with the FTDX10?  That rig is not listed in the Aether settings and it does not connect when I select “Other” under Yaesu radios.

 


The app hasn’t been update for about 2-3 years. I was able to communicate with the developer in a regular basis, but as of the past 2 years or so I haven’t received any replies from him.

Have your tried using the FT-991 or similar radio? Other than that, I don’t do much radio from home all (just portable HF (POTA)) nor have I ever connected any Yaesu radio to Aether, other through JT-Bridge when WSJT-X worked on my Mac prior to Ventura.

 

 Have you checked out MacLoggerDX?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.
OFFICIAL FORUM FOR YAESU FTDX10
The New FTDX10

https://groups.io/g/YAESU-FTDX10
.