FTDX10 / CW / Mac -- recommendations for best encoding SW

FTDX10 / CW / Mac -- recommendations for best encoding SW

What program do folks recommend for Sending/Receiving CW on their FTDX10s for the Mac platform?

I'm working on FLdigi, but having trouble figuring out all the settings to make it work.

Anyone have experience with this setup?

 

 

 Well I am not a Mac user but you may find MRP 40 worth while?


I tried various free CW programs on Windows & can confirm that FLdigi is pretty rubbish.  I do use it for RTTY & PSK contests though with good success.
I am using 'CW Decoder' but I have just checked & it is not available for Mac!
A friend at our club also rated 'CW Decoder' quite good but paid a small sum for 'MRP40' which he found very good & significantly better than others (including CW Decoder).  It looks like that IS available for Mac users, see: http://www.polar-electric.com/Morse/MRP40-EN/
Also it would seem that Norbert is happy to transfer the licence (for a single PC) from one machine to another for no extra fee; very reasonable? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.
OFFICIAL FORUM FOR YAESU FTDX10
The New FTDX10

https://groups.io/g/YAESU-FTDX10
.